Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's like I'm on house arrest...

So far my summer has been mighty boring. I've been stuck at home doing absolutely nothing. Work is giving me no hours, I'm barely working 10 hours a week. I don't have a car to drive right now. It's like I'm on house arrest! Maybe I'm just a really boring person. I'm just hoping this isn't a sign of things to come for the rest of my summer.

On a positive note! I went to the movies with a really cool guy last night. I had such a blast. Not to mention he's super adorable and I'm mad crushing on him... What sucks the most is I can't read him. I have no idea if he likes me or not! Oh well, I'm just gonna be myself and let whatever happens happen.

P.S. I'm totally gonna start working out again this summer. My goal is to get a body like this hottie. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment