Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And now the fun begins

Ahh, so it's been a while since my last post. I was very busy with the last couple weeks of school I didn't have much time for any blogging. But now I'm done with school for the summer, I've passed all my classes and it's time for the fun to begin! I don't really have much planned for the summer as of yet, other than to just have fun. I did have a friend suggest to me that I make goals for the summer and right now that doesn't sound like a bad idea. So here are some goals for my summer.

Goals of Summer '09
1. Find a summer romance.
2. Go on an adventure.
3. Discover something new about myself.
4. Write a book.

So I know that's a pretty short list, but it's all I've got right now. I'll definitely be coming back and adding more when I come up with some. So until then, enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment