Monday, September 14, 2009

i'm just not good enough

I am in so much pain. My heart is aching. I want to scream but I don't have the strength. I haven't eaten anything or slept since Saturday afternoon. It's never felt this bad before. What hurts me so much is that I know what it feels like having his lips against mine. What hurts the most is that it's never going to happen again. It didn't mean anything to him and yet it meant the world to me. I can still feel him. His words are constantly echoing in my mind:

"I love you, but just as a really great friend.."

I feel so lonely. I feel like I'll never find love.

I feel like I'm good. Just not good enough.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like the last six months of my life except i never learned what his lips taste like. its gonna hurt for a minute, but you just have to figure out some kind of way to keep goin and eventually you'll come to a place where you can accept tthat you guys will probably never be more than just friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm assuming my advice will suck but I will try anyway

    I read this and the last post only (read more later)

    I'm sure you will find a way to get through everything despite the hurt and I'm 100% confident you will find a guy to love you

    My name is Ethan and I found your blog through a friend of mine (Seephilblog) and I hope we can be friends too

    ReplyDelete