Monday, June 8, 2009

..and we were kissing again, slow and deliberate like ice melting on a countertop.

I love to read. Like, really love to read. I didn't always feel this way about reading. I used to hate it with a passion. You couldn't have given me all the riches in the world to read a damn book. My feelings towards books have since changed. What I love the most is, every now and again, you come across a book that you completely connect with. I love that feeling you get when you connect with a story and it's characters. It's no longer a a work of fiction because their story is now yours. It's real. I'm reading The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burds. I just got it from the library today and more than halfway through with it. I can't put it down, I'm relating to this story so much it's scary. But I love it. I've got to tell myself to slow down because I don't want to finish it it's that good. Anyways, that's all I've really got to say for now. I'm gonna go read some more. So until later, peace!

JONATHAN!

1 comment: