Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gays, drags and girls who piss in public.

First off I'd like to acknowledge my last post and state that everything is fine now. I had a lot going on at the time but things have since then cooled down. Now for my actual post..

So last night was the last and final night of PRIDE here where I live. This was my second year going and let me just say it was quite an interesting night. I hitched a ride with a couple of friends and we got to festival around 8 o'clock pm. There weren't many of my friends there when I got there but let me tell you what, I had never seen so many lesbians before in my life. The hour went by pretty fast and by 9 the place just started to pour with gay men. (I've come to the conclusion that the lesbians come out during the day and when the sun begins to fall, the closet doors open up and out comes the gays!) Anyways, I'm chillin out, having a good time when suddenly I spotted my high school algebra teacher. Now I'd always figured she was a lesbian, she fit the stereotype pretty perfectly but she never mentioned it, I mean, she really couldn't unless she wanted the school to like flip out. But it was totally cool seeing her. I walked up to her and she gave me a big hug and we had a really good conversation.

So 10 o'clock rolls around and the drag show has started. My friends and I were standing on the sidelines and because I didn't like the view from where I was I decided to go find a better spot. I end up up finding a perfect spot somewhere near the middle of the crowd. The show starts and suddenly I see someone walking up to me out of the corner of my eye. Who is it you ask? It was none other than the boy I mentioned in one of my later posts. We'll call him R. So R walks up to me, says hey and stands by me for about half of the show. During that time we had casual talk, exchanged some smiles and talked about what we thought of the queens, but I could hardly focus due to the fact that whatever cologne he was wearing kept drifting my way and I was fighting back the urge to rip off his clothes. After a while R decided he was gonna go meet up with some other people so he walked away and I was back standing by myself. About 10 or 15 minutes passed by and I felt someone gently grab the back of my neck. It was like a mix between a squeeze and a rub. So I turn to see who it was and I see R smiling at me as he walks away. I was pretty sure I was over him until that point because the moment I saw him smile at me I felt my crush come back instantly. Fuck.

The night ended with a party afterwords. I actually had a lot of fun at the party even though drop of alcohol didn't touch my lips. I'm usually really shy and awkward at partis that have large groups of people and I like to use alcohol to help myself loosen up, but for some reason I didn't need it. I was chatting it up with everyone and I loved it. So instead of getting plastered and making a fool of myself I got to witness others make complete and total fools of themselves, one of which was an ex of mine and made me wonder what I ever saw in him. Also made me wonder how obnoxious I am when I'm drunk. But I do know that I'd never piss in public. Just as I was leaving the party I see this girl who's totally plastered stumble over to the building next door to where we're partying. So she walks up to the wall of this building and lifts up her skirt, spreads her legs and just starts pissing in public! It was so disgusting! I'm so glad I'm gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment